Our first meeting was great! It was so nice to see our returning moms and welcome two new moms!
For those of you that want more information, or missed the meeting, here’s a short summary:
- Katie delivered an awesome devotional and prayer before breakfast
- We introduced the theme for this year: Momsense. You can watch the video here from MOPS International to get the scoop.
- We reviewed our MOPS folders that included our group assignments and clean up tasks and much more. There won’t be table assignments this year so you can sit where you like.
- While the folders were being reviewed, we completed a quick simple craft to add our children to our name tags. If you missed the meeting, don’t worry, you can add your kiddos at the next meeting.
- Then we had a fun time getting to know each other better by meeting up at an “appointment time” and discussing different topics.
- Sign in/out each child
- Clip their clothespin to their diaper bag (provided)
- Clip their name tag to their back
- Take your child(ren) to their room
- September 29 – Coffee & Play Date at Amanda’s anytime after 9 AM
- October 7 – Next Meeting – Patience
- October 25 – Fall Harvest Play Date at GBUMC, 10 AM – 11:30 AM
- October TBD – Little Pumpkin Patch Hayride & Bonfire – Family Event
- October 30 – Halloween Party & Trunk-or-Treat at GBUMC
2 PM – 5 PM (trunk-or-treat @ 4 PM)
Party hosted by GBUMC Youth Group
Trunk-or-Treat hosted by MOPS and there will be a prize for the best trunk!
- April 14th – Mom 2 Mom Sale, this is our biggest fundraiser and we’ll need everyone’s help so save the date.
We’re doing a photo directory! If you haven’t had your photo taken, make sure you get it done at the next meeting.
October 7th our topic will be Patience and Katie will be doing a kitchen demonstration. Table 1 has food for the next meeting.