We had a lovely, relaxing, social meeting. Here’s a recap:
- Breakfast was, of course, wonderful. Such yummy dishes, it would be hard to choose a favorite. Thank you Group 1!
- Katie’s devotional on being thankful was very inspiring.
- We then packed our 10 boxes for Operation Christmas Child (5 boxes for girls 10-14 and 5 boxes for boys 10-14). Such wonderful creative ideas and they are packed full. Thank you all for your generosity for children who don’t have very much. If anyone still wishes to donate a box on their own, please get it to Amanda sometime next week and she’ll drop it off with the others.
- We had a talk about open Steering positions, helpers for meeting setup and our big Spring Mom2Mom sale.
- We are happy to welcome Pat as the new Finance Coordinator and Amber as the new Speaker Coordinator. MOPPETS and Discussion Coordinator are still open. If anyone is still interested, please contact Amanda.
- Jackie and Amber offered to come early on meeting days to help setup. Thank you!
- Our Spring Mom2Mom sale is on for Saturday, April 14th! We’ll be making a list of positions to help divide out the major tasks and hopefully our many hands will make our tasks easy.
- Lisa lead our closing prayer and we prayed over our 10 boxes for Operation Christmas Child.
- November 14 – Play date at Amber’s house
- November 14 – Ladies Night Out at Crossroads Village, tickets are $5 at the door, check your e-mails for an evite. Once we see who all is planning on going, we’ll figure out where to meet and when.
- November 18 – Next Meeting
- Please sign and turn in the MOPPETS Behavior Policy if you haven’t turned it in already
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, hosting play dates, or babysitting while the Steering Team has their planning meetings. Please consider signing up. Sheets are passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.
Thank you everyone for such a fun and relaxing meeting. Sometimes those meetings that aren’t packed full of activities are my favorite. I hope everyone had a great time.