Here’s a recap from our last meeting:
- Amber’s devotional was awesome.
- Breakfast was filled with great dishes. Thank you Group 2!
- Our very own Lisa was our speaker. She spoke about infant and child CPR and how to handle choking. We then watched a Infant/Child CPR video. We divided into two groups and had a chance to practice the techniques we learned with baby dolls and CPR dummies. It was also nice to be in a smaller group to ask questions. Thank you Lisa!
- The list for our FISH family was passed around. If you missed a chance to sign up for a star (item) and you still would like to donate something, please contact Amanda. FISH gifts (donations) are due by December 11th. Amanda will send out a reminder e-mail.
- Amanda lead our closing prayer and circle time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Katie to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- December 2nd – Next Meeting – Joy
- December 6th – MNO Bunco Night
- December 15th – Cookie Decorating Play Date
- December 16th – Meeting
- December 19th – MNO Gift Wrapping
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- Please sign and turn in the MOPPETS Behavior Policy if you haven’t turned it in already
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, hosting play dates, or babysitting while the Steering Team has their planning meetings. Please consider signing up. Sheets are passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.
Thank you again Lisa for sharing such important information for us moms. At our next meeting, we’ll be making something that you can keep for yourself or give as a gift. See you all then!