January 6th’s meeting was nice and relaxing:
- Amanda kicked off the meeting with
- An update about our volunteers. We have a new volunteer joining us in our MOPPETS room starting at our next meeting. Yay!
- We then discussed our upcoming Mom2Mom Sale and several leader positions that will be available. Our sale is a BIG job but it will be easier if everyone pitches in.
- Quick reminder – Winter dues are due on January 20th. You can always pay at each meeting, but it will end up costing a little bit more. If you pay at each meeting, remember that you must also pay if you miss a meeting, our dues fund more than just that meeting.
- Breakfast was provided by the Steering Team
- There was plenty of time for relaxing and chatting
- Katie got us all moving around to different stations. We had a table where you could write Thank You notes, a table with cook books and paper to write down some new recipes, and a table where you could paint your nails.
- Katie closed the meeting with our circle time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Katie to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- January 11th – Play Date at Amber’s House
- January 20th – Next Meeting
- January 27th – MNO Game Night at Amber’s House
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- Please sign and turn in the MOPPETS Behavior Policy if you haven’t turned it in already
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, hosting play dates, or babysitting while the Steering Team has their planning meetings. Please consider signing up. Sheets are passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.