Whoa! I can’t believe that it’s taken me this long to post our summary of January 20th’s meeting!
- Amber gave a wonderful devotional about “calm” and she even gave us a breathing technique to help us calm when needed – which could be often with preschoolers 🙂
- Breakfast was provided by Group 1 and it was yummy!
- Some of us used the discussion questions on Calm while enjoying breakfast.
- Megan lead a craft activity. We made beautiful frames for our fridges (or wherever) and we were able to try out a die cut machine, pop dots, and stamps.
- Katie closed the meeting with our circle time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Katie to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- January 27th – MNO Game Night at Amber’s House
- February 3rd – Next Meeting – Love
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- Please sign and turn in the MOPPETS Behavior Policy if you haven’t turned it in already
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, hosting play dates, or babysitting while the Steering Team has their planning meetings. Please consider signing up. Sheets are passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.