What a tasty meeting!
- Amanda reviewed all the upcoming dates for the Pillowcase Event, Easter Egg Hunt, and Volunteer Dinner. She also reviewed a new Clean Up Job list and a hand out on how to help your children love each other.
- Amber presented a devotional about “love” and mentioned the Love Dare (there’s an app for that).
- Then we were off to the kitchen to make some truffles. There were Oreos, cream cheese and, of course, chocolate. We even shared some with the church office and our MOPPET volunteers. Here’s a link to the recipe.
- After the truffles were put in the refrigerator to set, we sat down for brunch. Thank you Group 2 for bringing some new creative foods!
- Lots of discussion time, a little packaging, and clean up – we had a great time together.
- Amanda closed the meeting with our circle time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Katie to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- Play Date – To be announced
- Mom’s Night Out – To be announced
- February 17th – Next Meeting – Speaker
- March 10 – Pillowcase Event for ConKerr Cancer
- April 4th – Easter Egg Hunt & Event
- April 14th – Mom2Mom Sale
- May 8th – Volunteer Dinner – Save the Date! Child care will be provided.
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, hosting play dates, or babysitting while the Steering Team has their planning meetings. Please consider signing up. Sheets are passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.