Here’s the summary from our last meeting:
- Amber gave another wonderful devotional
- Breakfast was provided by Group 1 – yummy!
- We had a speaker from the Parents as Teachers group from Grand Blanc Schools. She talked about the SKIP Program and developmental milestones. There was lots of time for Q & A’s and she brought loads of handouts including enrollment forms for the program.
- We passed around volunteer sheets for help with the Mom2Mom Sale. Everything has been moved to Sign Up Genius. Thank you everyone for helping to fill in where needed. Reminder e-mails will go out the week before the sale.
- We talked about scheduling casual play dates weekly throughout the summer. Things like meeting up at a park, at someone’s house, or even planning days for a trip the zoo or beach. Please see Elizabeth if you would be willing to host a play date during the summer. She hopes to have a schedule ready to hand out by our last meeting.
- We also talked about having an End of Year Picnic on Friday, June 15th. Bring all the kids! More details to come!
- It’s that time of year again where we are looking for new Steering Team members. If you are interested in a position or would like to know more information about a position, please contact Amanda.
- Katie closed the meeting with our circle time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Katie to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- March 22nd – Easter Event Planning Play Date/Coffee, 9:30 – 11:30 AM @ Amanda’s House
- March 23rd – MNO @ Deb’s House
- March 30th – Play Date @ Amber’s House (9-11 AM)
- April 4th – Easter Egg Hunt (10-12)
- April 13th – Mom 2 Mom Sale Setup (9-11, 6-8)
- April 14th – Mom 2 Mom Sale (9-1)
- April 20th – Meeting – Speaker
- May 8th – Volunteer Dinner
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, hosting play dates, or babysitting while the Steering Team has their planning meetings. Please consider signing up. Sheets are passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.