At our last meeting:
- Elizabeth delivered a devotional and our opening prayer
- A yummy brunch was served and enjoyed. Provided by Group 2.
- We put together our boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Lisa lead a prayer over the boxes after we finished filling them up.
- Susan lead a Q & A with our question strips that we turned in a couple of meetings ago. We had lots of fun and enjoyed chatting.
- Debi reviewed several announcements. Many moms offered suggestions for future Mom’s Nights Out; such as a craft/project night, wrapping party and Monday milkshakes at McD’s.
- Katie closed the meeting prayer and our circle time.
Announcements and Upcoming Events
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Debi to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- November 16th – Our next meeting (Borrowed costumes should be returned at this meeting)
- MNO – date soon to be announced
- Play Date – date soon to be announced
- Sunday, December 2nd from 8:30 AM – 1 PM the church is having their Holiday Gift Shop. There are 2 1/2 tables left if anyone is interested in selling items. The church does not charge a fee for having a table, they simple ask for a donation. Even if you aren’t interested in a table, please come and shop!
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, and hosting play dates. Please consider signing up. Sheets will be passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.