Here’s what happened at our last meeting:
- Elizabeth read a devotional and then gave an opening prayer
- Debi talked about our Gallery of Photos – there were 43 photos submitted! They were all arranged on 6 tables for us to view. She passed out a scoring card and explained how the scoring was going to work.
- The Leadership Team provided appetizers so we could eat and wander around the room looking at our photos.
- There were so many beautiful photos that it was hard to decide on favorites but, in the end, 1st Place went to Jamie, 2nd place was a tie with Jennifer and Amanda, and third place was Elizabeth’s photo. Great job everyone!
- It was another relaxing meeting with loads of time to chat.
- We also discussed our upcoming Mom2Mom sale. There are several areas that need leaders: Set Up, Clean Up (Debi), Advertising, Signs, Sale Day, Concessions, Finance (Angela), Rental Coordinator (Amanda). We still need more area leaders for our sale.
- The Leadership Team needs a babysitter volunteer for their next meeting on Tuesday, January 8th from 9 – 11 AM. It would be a great time to bring your kids in for a play date. Please let Amanda know if you would be able to help out.
- Amanda lead our closing prayer during circle time
Announcements and Upcoming Events
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Debi to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- Milkshake Monday on January 7th, location & time to be announced and an upcoming e-mail
- Next Meeting – January 18th – We’re having speakers!
- Play Date – TBD
- Meeting – February 1st (only 1 meeting in February)
- Mom2Mom Sale – Saturday, April 27th, 9 AM – 1 PM – more details soon!
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, and hosting play dates. Please consider signing up. Sheets will be passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.