At our last meeting:
- Amanda read offered a devotional and an opening prayer.
- We enjoyed a delicious breakfast provided by Group 2 and had plenty of time to catch up with everyone.
- Debi led us in a Grocery Game. We were divided into 2 teams and Debi showed us grocery items and we had to guess the regular price. After reviewing several items, Debi revealed the actual regular price of each item. We determined the winning team by adding up the amount over/under for each item into a total. The team with the least difference was the winner and won the groceries as the prize!
- Debi talked about or upcoming Pinterest Party. It sounds like so much fun! Be sure to check your e-mail for the signup. If you are not in Pinterest, come anyway and share a dish.
- Elizabeth lead our closing prayer during circle time.
Announcements and Upcoming Events
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Debi to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- Meeting – March 15th
- MNO – Pinterest Party! March 9th – more details coming soon!
- Play Date – Info coming soon!
- Easter Egg Hunt & Party – April 3rd – CANCELED
- Meeting – April 19th (only 1 meeting in April)
- Mom2Mom Sale – Saturday, April 27th, 9 AM – 1 PM
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, and hosting play dates. Please consider signing up. Sheets will be passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.