At our last meeting:
- Susan got us started with a few brief announcements, prayer and speaker introduction.
- We started our breakfast provided by Group 1 while our speaker finished setting up.
- Then, we had lots of fun learning about fashion trends and scarf tying techniques. Kim from Kim Rose Fashions was our speaker. She is a delight to have and has so many great fashion ideas. Her taste is exquisite.
- After Kim was finished with her presentation, we had time to check out the full display and some of us even shopped. We even had some time to chat and catch up on the Pinterest Party. There were some left over hand outs from our party for those that weren’t able to make it. We raffled off a couple of the goodie bags too.
- Amanda lead our closing prayer during circle time.
Announcements and Upcoming Events
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Debi to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- Easter Egg Hunt & Party – April 3rd – CANCELED
- Meeting – April 19th (only 1 meeting in April)
- Mom2Mom Sale – Saturday, April 27th, 9 AM – 1 PM
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, and hosting play dates. Please consider signing up. Sheets will be passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.