Image courtesy of ponsulak / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
We learned a lot about teeth at our last meeting:
- We started our meeting outside on the patio for a group photo with all our kiddos. I can’t wait to see it!
- Group 1 setup a great brunch, tea party style. There was an amazing chicken salad cake and ice tea and lemonade. Our meeting was comfortable and cozy in the church’s library.
- Amanda got us started with a few brief announcements and prayer and Susan introduced our speaker – Dr. Chris Bryant DDS P.C.
- Dr. Bryant had a great presentation about maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth. We also had lots of time to ask questions.
- Our meetings always go by so fast!
Announcements and Upcoming Events
Be sure to check your e-mail for event evites. It’s important that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect. An event may be canceled if not enough people plan on coming. If you are not receiving evites, please contact Debi to make sure she has your correct address and/or check your Spam folder. We do not send evites for meetings.
- Meeting – May 17th
- Meeting – June 7th (last one until Fall)
- Play Date & Mom’s Night Out details coming soon!
- If you miss a meeting, please check the Welcome table at the next meeting for any missed handouts or crafts.
- There are many opportunities to help with MOPS. We need volunteers with devotionals, leading craft activities, and hosting play dates. Please consider signing up. Sheets will be passed around at the meeting or you can contact Amanda.